From May 1st, you no longer book in for mass at this page.
You will simply be required to attend the church using the Check In Qld app - see more here.
Online Bookings for mass as per the process below continue until further notice.
BOOK Online for Mass
Everyone is welcome to come to Mass!
However, if you answer “Yes” to any of the below questions we do ask you to stay at home.
Who can come to Mass?
- Are sick or do you have any cold like symptoms; fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose?
- Have you returned from overseas in the last two weeks
- Are you waiting on Coronavirus test results?
Please be aware that you will be required to sanitise your hands upon entry and exit and provide us with your contact details.
As we must still limited numbers of people at each Mass at the moment, we are asking people to register in advance. We are required to record the name, phone number and address of every person who attends.
There is a large amount of people registering each week and this will only increase as restrictions ease. For this reason, we have set up an online system to manage Mass registrations.
For weekend Masses you can make your booking to attend an available Mass anytime until 9.00am on Friday. For weekday Masses you can make your booking anytime until 9.00am the day prior.
If the Mass you wish to attend is full, then choose another date or church.
We have opened up registrations for the next month of Masses.
How to Register
Choose which Mass you would like to attend and click on the link. You will be taken away from the parish website to an Eventbrite page.
- Once on the site, click on the red “Select a Date” button.
- Scroll down to the date you would like and click on the red “Tickets” button.
- Choose the number of tickets you would like by clicking the down arrow then click the red “Register” button.
- You will then have to provide your details. Firstly, you will be asked for your contact information and then the information for each ticket holder (if the person organising the tickets is also attending, they will need to repeat the contact information for their ticket).
- Once you have filled all the contact requirements, click the red “Register” button at the bottom.
You will be sent a ticket via email.
This confirms your registration. You do not need to print the ticket and you do not need to bring it with you. We then receive all your information and Eventbrite provides us with the detailed check list we need to cover our COVID safe requirements.
We realise this seems like a very lengthy process but if you are able to register yourself and enter your own details, this will help be a tremendous help.
Of course, if you are unable to do this or you do not have a family member or friend who can assist you, please call the office on 5443 3488 and we will be only too happy to help.